Hybrid service seminar (eng)
Hybrid seminar in English - service: 10th - 11th October 2023
(optionally participate via web or in presence)
Competence to select the most suitable weighing terminal for a given task. Ability to connect analog load cells and serial interfaces adequately, as well as to calibrate a connected scale and configure the interfaces in a professional way. Knowledge of loading and configuring application programs, generating a data backup, installing a firmware update and configuring print formats.
Hybrid seminar: You have the choice whether you want to participate online via web or in presence on site. Once you have submitted the booking request (yellow button below), a SysTec representative will proactively contact you to clarify in which form you will participate.
The booking request is set to "web seminar" by default, you can also submit this form, if you want to choose presence. The final arrangement will be made with one of our staff members, who will contact you as soon as you have sent the request vua web.
The costs for the web variant and the attendance seminar are listed below.
Web seminar: 2 days with adequate breaks
Charges: 210 EUR per participant
Order No. WEBSEM-SER-E (English)
Attendance seminar on request: 2 days with adequate breaks (including practical exercises on provided equipment)
Charges: 350 EUR per participant
Location: Bergheim or Cologne, other locations or in-house seminars on request
Order No. SEM-SER-E (English)
- Overview on the SysTec weighing terminals
- Introduction of the ITx000E weighing terminals, differences and options
- Short-form introduction IT2000M
- Introduction IT1 and IT3
- Service mode, configuration and settings
- Connection and calibration of analog scales and optimization of filters
- Connection and configuration of external inputs and outputs
- Configuration of a continuous output and connection of a remote display
- Connection of a weighing terminal to EDP systems
- Connection of weighing terminals via Ethernet
- Loading of application programs, firmware update, data backup by means of the IT CONFIGURATOR
- Configuration of print formats with the IT CONFIGURATOR
- Configuration of weighing terminals via browser using the Web Configurator
- Creating Labels with IT LabelDesigner