PC ReadIT is a data capture program for the storage of serially transmitted data strings from one or several weighing terminals. It is ideally suited for the communication with series IT1, IT3, IT2000M, IT4000E, IT6000E(T), IT8000E(T) terminals.
PC ReadIT stores the received data strings in a text file, from where they can be easily printed or formatted or imported into spreadsheet or database programs (e.g. MS ACCESS) for further processing. Optionally the received data can directly be inserted into a database table. Recording weighing terminal data on your computer is quick and easy with PC ReadIT.
PC ReadIT – at a glance:
- Communication via serial interface or local Ethernet network
- Data from several terminals can be stored in a common or in separate files
- The records from the connected weighing terminals are stored as they are received, that makes sure that PC ReadIT works independently of the application program in the terminal
- As an option data can directly be stored in a database table (e.g. Microsoft ACCESS, Microsoft SQL, ODBC)
- Transmission of acknowledge after successful data storage (selectable)
- PC ReadIT can either be installed as application or as service
PC ReadIT enables the connection of one or several series IT1, IT3, IT2000M, IT4000E, IT6000E(T), IT8000E(T) weighing terminals to a PC.
- Connection to weighing terminals via serial interface or local Ethernet network
- Point-to-point or RS485 multidrop connection
- Response data string to acknowledge successful storage of data
- Log file for data traffic for installation and trouble shooting
Weighing data files
- Separate files for each connected device or one common file for all devices, selectable
- Creation of new file at 24 hour intervals; daily hour for creation of new file is selectable
Direct database access
- Received data can directly be stored into a database table
- Drivers for MS , MS SQL, ODBC or access via UDL file
- Individual breakdown of received data into table fields
PC ReadIT can either be started as application or as service..
PC ReadIT runs under Windows Vista, Windows 7/8/10, Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2014.