Weight indicators for your success
Are you scale manufacturer, plant engineer or system integrator?
Are you looking for weight indicators or batching controllers?
Do you need certified weighing modules?
Do you want to use our internationally established range of weighing systems for your industrial scales or filling stations?
Then we should get in touch! SysTec - your supplier for weighing electronics.
Variety of applications
Weighing terminals and controllers for your applications
Whether filling systems for liquids and bulk materials, checkweighers, vehicle scales, shipping/receiving scales, belt weighers, belt scales, counting scales, mobile weighing systems or customer-specific applications - our weighing systems are versatile and have proven themselves in numerous industries.
The W&M approved weighing electronics from SysTec have been setting standards in the worldwide market of industrial scales for over 25 years. With SysTec weighing terminals you and your end customers gain in efficiency, safety and flexibility. Our goal is to provide you with high-quality weighing components and excellent technical support so that we can be successful together.
Certified, robust and universally applicable: weight indicators
Our legal-for-trade weight indicators & controllers are designed to meet the needs of scale builders, plant engineers and system integrators. Weighing, batching, controlling - easy to realize with SysTec. Convince yourself: discover our proven weight indicators for industrial scales! The spectrum ranges from cost-efficient scale displays for simple tasks to high-end weighing terminals for demanding weighing and batching tasks. We have the right weighing electronics for every application.
7 good reasons to become a SysTec partner
- SysTec exclusively sells to sales partners (such as scale manufacturers, plant builders, system integrations), not to end-users
- Excellent technical support, training sessions here in our house or at your place, webinars
- On request, authorization for initial manufacturer's verification (NAWI, AWI)
- High-quality weighing terminals — robust, economical and proven in over 150,000 installations
- Simple intuitive operating concept — for users and service
- Custom-specific solutions through freely programmable application software
- Development and production in Germany, within the scope of a certified QA system — in line with OIML recommendations and the regulations of various countries, for worldwide applications