The W&M approved IT3 weighing indicators are designed for use under harsh environmental conditions (ingress protection IP 69K) and high hygienic standards, such as in the chemical, pharmaceutical or food industry. IT3 weighing terminals have a NTEP type approval and are in line with OIML standards.
For installation in hazardous area SysTec offers the IT3 Ex2/22 version.
The powerful modular hardware and the proven standard application programs enable the universal use for various industrial scales.
Fields of application - IT3 weighing indicators:
- Truck scales
- Counting scales
- Simple filling applications
- W&M approved weighing terminal in the PC network
- Fieldbus weighing terminal for weighing and batching
- Weighing indicator in hazardous area (ATEX; zone 2 and 22)
Panel-mount version: IT3
IT3 weighing indicator
Wall/desk version: weighing terminal IT3
- W&M approved for use as non-automatic weighing instrument NAWI / AGFI
- Ease of operation: plain-text multilingual operator prompting, bright 5" color display for weight, operator dialogs and calibration
- Robust: stainless steel housing (ingress protection IT3: IP69K; IT3 Ex2/22: IP65), all cables inserted into the housing through tight cable glands, suitable for harsh environmental conditions and high hygienic requirements, such as in chemical, pharmaceutical and food operations
- Various designs: for wall-mount/desk-top and panel-mount installation
- Simple integration into PC networks or fieldbus systems
- Hazardous area: for installation in hazardous area the IT3 Ex2/22 version is available
- IT3 is designed for the connection to one scale with analog strain gauge load cell(s) with an input impedance of 43 Ohm to – 3.3 kOhm (e.g. for eight 350 Ohm load cells). Also connection via zener barriers is possible at an input impedance of 87.5 Ohm to 3.3 kOhm
- The W&M approved resolution is 10,000 d
- Calibration is possible as multiple-range scale (e.g. 3 x 3000 d) or as multi-interval scale
- Option: Connection of 2 scales via DADM module, connection of digital force transducers, external scale connection via RS485 interface with a max. cable length of 500 m
|EN 45501||EN 45501|
|OIML R 76-1||OIML R 76-1|
|EN 61000-6-2||EN 61000-6-2|
|EN 61000-6-3||EN 61000-6-3|
|NAMUR NE21||NAMUR NE21|
|EN 62368-1||EN 62368-1|
|OIML R 61||OIML R 61|
|WELMEC 8.8||WELMEC 8.8|
*For ATEX zones 1/21 we offer also the weighing terminals IT8000Ex and IT3000Ex
The IT3 Blackbox (stainless steel housing: IP67 / IP69K) is suitable for applications requiring W&M approval under difficult environmental conditions and high hygienic standards, such as in the food, pharmaceutical and chemical industry. The blackbox can be mounted outdoors, e.g. at the scale structure.