Ex weighing terminals seminar (eng)
Web seminar in English: 17th August, 2021 /
Become an expert for SysTec ATEX weighing indicators
The seminar is intended for persons who want to commission SysTec Ex weighing terminals and/or perform maintenance work on these devices.
According to the ATEX directive, work on Ex equipment may only be carried out by competent persons whose training includes instruction on the various types of protection and installation techniques, applicable rules and regulations and the general principles of zone classification. The persons must have the relevant competence for the type of work to be carried out and must participate in appropriate training sessions on a regular basis. The required knowledge regarding the SysTec EX weighing terminals will be provided in this seminar.
- Brief overview on the ATEX Directive
- Overview on SysTec Ex weighing terminals
- Presentation IT3000Ex: Applications, features and options
- Presentation IT8000Ex: Applications, features and options
- Proof of intrinsic safety for intrinsically safe circuits
- Presentation ITx000 Ex2/22 and ITx000E Ex2/22 for use in zones 2 and 22: Applications, features and options
- Installation and repair of Ex weighing terminals: Required measures and documentation