W&M Approved Weighing Terminal
For Challenging Weighing And Filling Applications
Wireless lan optional
Universal useThe W&M approved IT6000E is designed for applications in the chemical and pharmaceutical industry, in the food industry and in many other sectors of industry.
The industrial design with the modular hardware and the powerful standard programs make the IT6000E the ideal choice for:
- Shipping and receiving
- Filling of liquid and solid material
- Vehicle weighing
- Dynamic weighing and batching systems
- Mobile data capture systems.
Modular conceptThe modular design provides for a variety of configurations and options, such as:
- Enclosures for wall-mount, desk-top or panel-mount installation
- DC or AC power supply
- Connection of scales with analog or digital force transducers
- 10/100 Mbps Ethernet interface with integrated web server, WLAN as option
- Integrated USB 2.0 host interface for printer, scanner and USB stick
- Up to 2 serial interfaces, RS232, RS485, RS422 or 20mA, for connection of remote displays, label printers etc.
- Analog I/Os etc.
- Suitable for desk-top or wall-mount installation
- Stainless steel housing IP69K
- Dimensions W x H x D: 228 x 214 x 124 mm
- Panel-mount installation
- Stainless steel housing, fascia plate protected to IP69K.
- Dimensions W x H x D: 241 x 180 x 47 mm
Cut-out in panel: 223 x 162 mm
Weighing electronics1 or 2 internal scale interfaces possible. Adjustable update rate with up to 800 updates / second. High noise immunity of min. 10 V/m against radio frequency interference. W&M approved resolution of up to 6,000 d with max. 80 % preload. Calibration is possible as single or multiple-range (eg 3 x 3,000 d) and as multi-interval scale. Internal data archive for the storage of up to 120,000 weighing transactions.
Options: Connection of two scale bases via DUAL-ADM, connection of scale platforms with digital force transducers, external scale interface with ADCBox via RS485, max. cable length: 500 m.
Simple integrationThe Linux based operating system with the integrated web server provides the ideal functionality for the integration of the IT6000E into local area networks.
WLAN communication and remote access via internet are also possible.
This ensures that the optimal system configuration can be chosen, for stationary as well as mobile use.
Free programmabilityStandard programs can be adapted to the requirements of specific applications.
New programs can be designed and tested in a very simple way on a PC with the RTC program development environment.