Hybrid seminar checkweighers (eng)
Hybrid seminar in English: 15th March 2024
(optionally participate via web or in presence)
Providing the capability to competently plan, put into operation & service checkweighers.
Hybrid seminar: You have the choice whether you want to participate online via web or in presence on site. Once you have submitted the booking request (yellow button below), a SysTec representative will proactively contact you to clarify in which form you will participate.
The booking request is set to "web seminar" by default, you can also submit this form, if you want to choose presence. The final arrangement will be made with one of our staff members, who will contact you as soon as you have sent the request vua web.
The costs for the web variant and the attendance seminar are listed below.
Web seminar: 1 day with adequate breaks
Charges: 220 EUR per participant
Order No. WEBSEM-CHK-E (English)
Attendance seminar: 1 day with adequate breaks (including practical exercises on provided equipment)
Charges: 220 Euro per participant
Location: Bergheim near Cologne, Germany, SysTec headquarter
- Introduction to checkweighers
- General principles
- Overview on Regulations For Prepackaged Goods
- Load receptors
- Operation with input and output light barriers
- Rejection of out-of-tolerance products (pusher)
- Connection of analog load cells
- Connection of required external components (light barriers, pusher)
- Configuration and calibration
- Calibration of scale
- Setting of filters
- Optimization of CHECK E filter settings by means of PC CHECK software