Are you a language talent?
Technical translator (m/f/d) wanted
SysTec is the global market leader in many areas as a manufacturer of electronic measuring instruments for industrial weighing technology. Would you like to translate our technical documents and marketing texts? Then we are looking forward to your application.
That is what makes you stand out:
- Your translations into the target languages English and French are both linguistically polished and technically correct.
- You have sound experience as a technical translator and your work samples are convincing.
- You advise our team on language issues. You are creative and have good communication skills.
- You find the right tone for every medium - from technical manuals to brochures and web text.
You convince with your qualifications:
- You have a degree in languages or have completed training as a translator. Alternatively, you have a multi-lingual background and sound work experience in the field of technical translations (German - English - French).
- Additional foreign languages and an affinity for software are an advantage.
- You have a talent for organization and are characterized by an independent way of working and strong team skills.
- You have the ability to didactically prepare complex contexts and describe them clearly.
You will benefit from this:
- A varied and challenging range of tasks.
- Flexible working hours, home office possible.
- An attractive salary and health programmes.
- A systematic induction and good opportunities for further training.
- A healthy working atmosphere, flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes.
The half-day position is initially limited to 1 year within the framework of parental leave - with the option of an extension.
We look forward to receiving your detailed application and information on the earliest possible starting date.
Please apply by e-mail with your complete documents and samples of your work: email@example.com
Our recruiter Andrea Nass will be happy to answer any questions about the position.