Are you interested in smart weighing technology and do you enjoy working in a team?
Join SysTec as
Software Developer (m/f/d) for System Software/Web Development
with immediate effect at the location Bergheim near Cologne.
- You will develop innovative web frontends for weighing terminals on embedded GNU/Linux systems
- You define interfaces between web applications and backends
- You develop and maintain system-related software components in C++ on embedded GNU/Linux systems
- You always have our target groups in mind and ensure a good user experience
This qualifies you:
- Successfully completed studies in computer science or professional training in the field of computer science
- A strong sense for appealing and user-friendly design
- Good knowledge of C/C++
- Basic knowledge of version control systems (GIT preferred)
- Basic knowledge of network security
- Ideally, you have basic knowledge of using Jira as well as knowledge of application development using the Qt toolkit
- You are a team player and convince with readiness for action
You will benefit from:
- Short decision-making processes and flat hierarchies
- A sustainable job and a varied range of tasks
- An attractive salary and pension plan
- Home office and flexible working hours
- Good opportunities for further training
- A competent development team and a healthy working atmosphere
We are looking forward to receiving your application including your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
Please apply by e-mail, quoting the reference number SYSSW-FE-062021, and send your complete application documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our recruiter Andrea Nass will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the position.
Competent people are always wanted at SysTec!