SysTec is a manufacturer of electronic measuring instruments for industrial weighing technology, where we are a market leader in many disciplines. As a medium-sized company, we tackle improvements and innovations immediately. You would like to contribute your skills to our software development? Then we look forward to hearing from you.
Join SysTec as
Software developer (m/f/d) for weighing and automation systems
as of now at our location in Bergheim, near Cologne (Germany)
Your know-how is wanted:
- Develop user-friendly application software for weighing, batching and controlling tasks
- You will program software in a C-based programming language for weighing terminals with Linux-based real-time multitasking operating system.
- Create intuitive inputs and dialogs based on an HTML-based human-machine interface
- You will work in software technical customer support and communicate via Zoom, Teamviewer, phone or e-mail in German and English with our users
This qualifies you:
- Degree in computer science, electrical engineering, information technology or a similar discipline
- Programming experience and interest in software development for embedded systems
- High degree of personal responsibility and independent working methods
- Very good communication skills and high commitment
- You think and act in a customer-oriented manner and you are willing to travel on business from time to time
You will benefit from this:
- Room for creative technical solutions and ideas. Short decision-making paths. Flat hierarchies
- A sustainable job and a wide range of diverse work tasks
- Attractive salary package and company pension scheme
- Homeoffice and flexible working hours
- Systematic training on the job
- A committed team and a healthy working atmosphere
We are looking forward to receiving your detailed application as well as information on the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
Please apply by e-mail with your complete application documents: email@example.com
Our recruiter Andrea Nass will be happy to answer any questions about the position.