Join SysTec as
Software Developer (m/f/d): Yocto/Linux
with immediate effect at the location Bergheim near Cologne.
- As software developer (m/f/d) you are part of a development team for a software platform for future weighing terminals
- You define suitable Yocto layers and merge existing layers
- You maintain and update Board Support Packages (BSP) for embedded GNU/Linux systems
- You develop Linux drivers for our hardware components
This qualifies you:
- Successfully completed studies in computer science and professional experience in software development
- Very good knowledge of C/C++
- Detailed technical understanding of embedded GNU/Linux systems
- Basic knowledge of version control systems (preferably GIT)
- Basic knowledge in the area of network security
- Ideally you have basic knowledge in using Jira as well as knowledge in software development on DSPs
- You are a team player and convince with commitment
You will benefit from:
- Short decision-making processes and flat hierarchies
- A sustainable job and a varied range of tasksAn attractive salary and pension plan
- Home office and flexible working hours
- Good opportunities for further training
- A competent development team and a healthy working atmosphere
We are looking forward to receiving your application including your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations. Please send your application via e-mail, quoting the reference number SYSSW-YL-062021, together with your full application documents to: email@example.com.
Our recruiter Andrea Nass will be happy to answer any questions you may have about the position.
Competent people are always wanted at SysTec!