Ideally, you have work experience in quality management and knowledge of the directives RoHS, REACH, Conflict Minerals and WEEE? You are a team player?
Join SysTec as
Employee Quality Management (m/f/d) - focus on product safety
with immediate effect at our location Bergheim near Cologne, Germany.
This is a half-time position (20 hrs / week).
SysTec is a manufacturer of electronic measuring instruments for industrial weighing technology, where we are a market leader in many disciplines. As a medium-sized company, we tackle improvements and innovations immediately. You would like to strengthen our team with your skills? Then we look forward to hearing from you.
- Active contact with suppliers to obtain relevant information
- Administration, import, maintenance and archiving of supplier data
- Classification and review of new and existing production items, purchased parts and sales products
- Monitoring and implementation of valid and applicable regulations, directives and laws on the existing product range
- Follow-up of national, European and international chemical, environmental and recycling legislation requirements
- Creation / maintenance of documentation and information material
That qualifies you:
- Completed technical training - ideally professional experience in quality management
- Independent, structured and precise way of working
- Good German and English language skills
- High degree of willingness to learn and motivation
- Ability to work in a team and obliging communication
- Knowledge of MS Office user programs
You will benefit from this:
- Varied tasks and a versatile industry
- A future-proof job
- An attractive salary and pension plan
- Homeoffice and flexible working hours
- Systematic training and good opportunities for further education
- A competent team and a healthy working atmosphere
We look forward to receiving your application with details of the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
Please apply via e-mail, quoting the reference number QM-092021, together with your complete application documents:
Our recruiter Andrea Nass will be pleased to answer questions about the position.