Are you a compliance expert for international legal requirements and guidelines for technical products? Join SysTec as:
Product Compliance Engineer (m/f/d)
as of now. Location: Bergheim-Glessen near Cologne.
As a development center and manufacturer of electronic measuring instruments for industrial weighing technology, SysTec is a global market leader in many areas. Our weighing terminals are used in many applications - from truck scales to filling systems and belt weighers.
- You accompany the development and approval of electronic measuring instruments for industrial weighing
- You prepare technical documentation for national and international approval bodies
- You advise our technical departments on questions of conformity to standards, CE marking and certification
- You cooperate with our partners and external approval bodies to ensure that our products can be marketed internationally
- You monitor the development of standards and their impact on the product compliance of our products.
- You create declarations of conformity in cooperation with the technical departments
- University degree in the field of electrical engineering or similar
- Experience in the compliance area
- Good organizational skills
- Very good German language skills and good English language skills
- Induction by a competent compliance team
- Flexible working hours, mix between home office and office presence
- Short decision-making processes and flat hierarchies
- A good working atmosphere
- A sustainable job and a wide range of diverse work tasks
- An attractive salary and company pension scheme
Questions regarding the position?
You are welcome to contact our recruiter Andrea Nass.
How to apply?
1st option: You can apply in the traditional way by e-mail (a cover letter is optional): email@example.com
2nd option: Alternatively, you can use the quick application (see yellow button below) and simply apply with the link to your LinkedIn or Xing profile