Weighing / Filling Module for Installation on DIN Rail
Sideview (mounted on DIN Rail)
IT2000M Weighing Module ApplicationsIT2000M is designed for high-precision weighing and filling on any kind of scales with analog loadcells (bagging scales, hopper scales, etc.)
The modular IT2000M provides a scale interface, Ethernet/Modbus TCP and USB interface as a standard.
Plug-in modules are available for:
- Profibus DP
- one serial interface (RS232, RS485, 20mA)
- analog input
- analog output
- puls counting input
- up to 14 digital 24VDC inputs and outputs
IT2000M features integrated batching functionality with material flow and tolerance check and can be started and controlled over network /fieldbus.
The integrated display and keyboard provide check of weight as well as scale calibration on site without auxiliary means. A separate panel mount display/keyboard unit is available as an option.
Setup time is reduced by simple installation on DIN rail, connection of cables with pluggable screw terminals and cleartext prompts for the calibration with or without test weights.
Weighing ElectronicsIntegrated factory calibrated A/D converter to connect up to 8 strain gauge loadcells (350 Ohm) in 4- or 6-wire mode.
Resolution 30,000d, internal resolution 524,000d, W&M approved resolution 10.000d at 80% preload, 0,33 μV/e, update rate 50-800 filtered weight values / sec.
Calibration as single-range or multiple-range scale. Option to linearize the weight curve.
Operational SecurityPowerfail safe storage of data, password protection, switch to protect calibration data, modules can be replaced without new calibration (only for systems not subject to W&M approval).
Internal W&M approved weight storage for the last 120.000 weighings.
Integrated webserver for remote access via password for setup, backup and maintenance.
Data Words To PLC/Host System
- Scale status, gross and net weight
- Batch ready message, actual weight and optimized preact
- I/O status, service and calibration data.
Data Words From PLC/Host System
- Set zero, Autotaring, Taring with specified value
- Start batching with transmission of target weight, preact and tolerance
- Read digital input, Set digital output.
Display And OperationClear text display with background lighting to indicate weight (6 digits, character height 15mm) and scale status (eg scale tared / under zero / overload).
Up to 3 additional display lines (20 characters each, character height 4mm).
Info-key to show fieldbus input / output data words.
Additional function keys for zero setting, taring and configuration / calibration.
- Compact stainless steel housing with integrated display/keyboard for installation on DIN rail, insusceptible to vibration, protected to IP20, screw terminals at bottom.
- Version with blackbox for installation on DIN rail and separate panel mount display/keyboard unit for installation in the door of a cabinet, front protected to IP69K.
Power SupplySupply voltage: 12-30VDC
Power consumption: max. 17 W
Ambient Temperature– 10 to + 40°C at 95% max. relative humidity, non condensing.
- Grounding rail to connect shield of cables Plug-in modules for Profinet or Profibus DP
- Plug-in module with 8 digital inputs (24V, 7mA,opto-isolated) and 8 digital outputs (24V,500mA, opto-isolated, short circuit protected)
- Plug-in module with 2 digital inputs (24V, 7mA,opto-isolated) and
- socket for a serial interface (SIM)
- two sockets for digital I/O modules (PIM500) or analog I/O modules (DAU15, ADI)
- Serial interface modules: SIM-RS232, SIM-RS485, SIM-20mA
- Digital I/O module: PIM500 with 2 digital inputs (24V, 7mA, opto-isolated) and 2 digital outputs (24V, 500mA, opto-isolated, short-circuit protected)
- Analog input module: ADI (0/4-20mA or 0/2-10V, opto-isolated, resolution 15 bit)
- Analog output module: DAU15 (0/4-20mA or 0/2-10V, opto-isolated, resolution 15 bit)
- 2-channel puls counting module: DUAL-ISM
- Zener barriers to connect Exi loadcells (max. 15,000d, 3000d W&M approved).