Algorithm in the blood?
People and technology in focus?
Head of Software Development wanted
SysTec is the global market leader in many areas as a manufacturer of electronic measuring instruments for industrial weighing technology. As a medium-sized company, we tackle improvements and innovations immediately. You want to make a difference and can lead development teams? Then we look forward to hearing from you.
- Design customer-oriented software solutions in weighing technology. You develop software product definitions for embedded systems based on LINUX and for smart devices based on IOS and Android.
- Together with the management, you design development goals and milestone plans.
- You establish lean processes and coordinate schedules internally and together with external suppliers.
- You deliver convincing results together with your team of 16 people.
- As an experienced manager, you will create a motivating working atmosphere.
That is what makes you stand out:
- Management experience and technical vision: You have expertise in innovative software development in a leading position.
- You have realized products that you are proud of and whose customer benefits are convincing. Ideally, you have a background in industrial measurement/weighing technology.
- Profound knowledge in embedded software engineering based on LINUX as well as hardware knowledge of modern microprocessor systems.
- Personality: You find practical solutions to complex tasks and ensure quality.
- You are a good communicator with project management skills. We require business fluent German and English skills - as well as the willingness to travel on occasional business trips.
- Completed (technical) university studies in computer science, electrical engineering or similar fields.
You will profit from this:
- Scope for creative technical solutions and ideas. Short decision-making paths.
- A future-proof workplace and a varied and challenging range of tasks.
- An attractive salary.
- Good opportunities for further training.
- A competent development team and a healthy working atmosphere.
We are looking forward to receiving your detailed application as well as information on the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
Please apply by e-mail with your complete application documents: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our recruiter Andrea Nass will be happy to answer any questions about the position.